- ABP Framework version: v4.3.0
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
is it possible to add "public website" and "cms kit" modules to an existing application that was initially created without the public website? Or do I have to create a completely new project? The latter would require lots of work merging the two projects, therefore I was hoping to find a possibility to add those modules.
Thanks and best regards Claus
For now, we don't support to add "Public Website" directly to an existing project via CLI & Abp Suite.
I assume that you want to upgrade your project
Here are steps to achive this;
- Update your existing application by following migration guide, here is a link.
- Make sure your application is successfully upgraded.
- Create a new blank application (that includes "public website" project) with
4.3.0.xxxversion with the same options with your existing application.
- Move the
public websiteproject from the newly created solution to your existing solution.
With the 4 step, you can add public website project to your existing solution.
For the Cms-Kit;
Yes you can easily add the Cms-Kit module like all other modules. We are preparing documentation about the Cms-Kit module for now. In a short time, we will publish it.