I can't find documentation on publishing abp.io to production on a linux server.
- ABP Framework version: v4.2.2
- UI type: Angular / MVC / Blazor
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
It is pretty much same with any .Net Core application for both backend and frontend. And same applies with angular and blazor.
If you are using separated IdentityServer; there are few points to check for production related with IdentityServer such as using real ssl certificate. You can check Authentication Server deployment configurations for more.