- ABP Framework version: v4.3.0
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace: An internal error occurred during your request!
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Access to ABP Suite
- Add solution
- Create Module.
- Comment Reference MongoDB in "Test" Forder.
- Clean and rebuild solution.
- Run the project successfully and show the sample page.
- Add module in ABP Suite.
- Create entity.
- Add migration and copy to main project. Then, edit DbContext in migration. Here, I renamed the table for brevity.
- Update database and run project. Edit dynamic proxy in razor page.
- When I run the project again, I get the following error.
- Can anyone tell me what step I did wrong or lack of environment?
- On my coworker's computer there is no error problem.
No answer yet!
Have an answer to this question? Log in and write your answer.