Open Closed

Identity Module Extension DateTime input is not visible #2601

can.ercan created
  • ABP Framework version: v4.4.4
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"


I am trying to add extra fields to IdentityUser with ModuleExtensionConfiguration. I succesfully added a Guid,string and an Enum Type. But the DateTime field I added does not appear on the add user modal. The label of the field is visible but input is not.

             .ConfigureIdentity(identity =>
                 identity.ConfigureUser(user =>
                     user.AddOrUpdateProperty<Guid>( //property type: string
                         "CompanyId", //property name
                         property =>
                             //validation rules

                             property.UI.Lookup.Url = "/api/app/my-companies";
                             property.UI.Lookup.DisplayPropertyName = "name";
                             property.UI.Lookup.ValuePropertyName = "id";
                             //...other configurations for this property

                     user.AddOrUpdateProperty<string>( //property type: string
                       "TcNo", //property name
                       property =>
                           property.Validators.Add(context =>
                               var socialSecurityNumber = context.Value as string;

                               if (!socialSecurityNumber.IsNullOrEmpty() && !ValidateTc(socialSecurityNumber))
                                       new ValidationResult(
                                           "Ge├žersiz Tc Kimlik: " + socialSecurityNumber,
                                           new[] { "SocialSecurityNumber" }


user.AddOrUpdateProperty<UserType>("UserType"); user.AddOrUpdateProperty<DateTime>("BirthDate");

Thanks, Can Ercan

1 Answer(s)
  • 0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team

    I did tests for both the 4.4.4 and 5.1.3 versions, apparently, this is a bug.

    So, I am creating an internal issue related to the topic, FYI.

    Thank you for the report.