We have customized "AbpUsers" by adding a custom field "Status" for value Active/Deactivated. We manipulate this field based on Security Logging records for an login success action, to check the last login information. Somehow we have seen that "Status" field got updated for all the users as Deactivated. We are unsure if the success login actions are being recorded properly. Also, Security Logging would have too much records an might impact the performance.
Please guide if ABP framework v4.3.1 provides any API or implementation to activate/deactivate users if not login within a define time.
- ABP Framework version: v4.3.1
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core / PostgreSql
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"