- ABP Framework version: v5.3.3
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): Angular
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
- Add Identity module(version:5.3.0) to project with source-code by suite
- Use the third partner authentication
- In the identity user management, click user actions and log in with this user, look screenshot below:
- Actually the partner authentication is not support
grant_type: Impersonationand in fact user's token is granted by our own
OpenAuthhost, so what I should to do?
Please help me, thank you very much!
This is a custom grant added by our team for impersonation functionality. If you are using a 3rd party openid provider (authentication server) it may not work at all since it is not a standart flow.
If your team is developing the auth-server, you may contact with them about integrating custom flow. Otherwise, you need to contact with the openid-provider if they provide impersonation related funtionality or not.
Have an answer to this question? Log in and write your answer.