I would like advice on the best way to set up my ABP solution with the following requirements in mind.
- Does not have any tenant data
- Has its own Identity database which also holds host data
- Has its own UI to administer tenants, features and general host data
- Has its own database completely separate from the host
- Has its own UI to build out the tenant software
- Holds customer information and validates users against the identity server (host solution)
- Modules with UI and its own entities which are combined with the main tenant dbcontext (I want one context across all modules)
- Can my module use the main dbcontext?
Basically, I am building a billing system with the main tenant application being a base CRM. We then can have modules for things like Analytics, Sales, invoices etc. These modules have their own schema which can be migrated into the main tenant database (so invoice tables are added to the tenant db if an invoice module is added) and the modules can utilize the customer entities that are part of the base CRM. This billing system authenticates with a separately hosted identity server (which is also the main host and manages features etc).
I hope this makes sense.