- ABP Framework version: v6.0.1
- UI type: Blazor WebAssembly
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
I have a public blazor wasm app ( which is basically a copy of the default blazor project generated by the Suite ) and the default blazor backoffice app generated by the ABP Suite.
The environment is non-multitenant, so multitenancy is set to false.
In the chat module documentation there's no mention of how you can operate in a non-multitenant environment.
I have some questions / help requests related to the Chat Module:
- Fist of all, is the Chat Module available for Blazor WebAssembly apps?
- If yes, is the Chat Module available in an environment with multitenancy set to false?
- How can I enable the Chat Module if multitenancy is set to off? By code.
- Is the Chat Module suitable for this kind of structure: public website and backoffice app in which public website users can chat with backoffice app users?
- How can I enable Chat Module in a public website app? Do you have any snippets to follow or hints at documentation?
Tks alot and thank you for all the hard work! Amazing product!
Yes, Chat module is available on Blazor Wasm UI. And also woks when multitenant is set to false.
Is the Chat Module suitable for this kind of structure: public website and backoffice app in which public website users can chat with backoffice app users?
No. The module is designed for communication between application users.