- ABP Framework version: v7.0.0
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes / no
- Exception message and stack trace:
ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed context instance. A common cause of this error is disposing a context instance that was resolved from dependency injection and then later trying to use the same context instance elsewhere in your application. This may occur if you are calling 'Dispose' on the context instance, or wrapping it in a using statement. If you are using dependency injection, you should let the dependency injection container take care of disposing context instances. ObjectDisposed_ObjectName_Name
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Followed steps as shown here along with a few changes to get it to actually work at all: [Scoped Db Context #1265](https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/1265), [Instances cannot be resolved and nested lifetimes cannot be created from this LifetimeScope as it (or one of its parent scopes) has already been disposed. #1698](https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/1698/Instances-cannot-be-resolved-and-nested-lifetimes-cannot-be-created-from-this-LifetimeScope-as-it-or-one-of-its-parent-scopes-has-already-been-disposed)
- Issue occurs randomly when using the Report Viewer, along with memory constantly increasing every time a report is viewed.
- I have made a github repo with the relevant code from a fresh project so feel free to lookover that and give me some suggestions, thanks. Github
Have an answer to this question? Log in and write your answer.