- **ABP Framework version:**v7.0
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
I tried downloading the microservice based solution template from ABP. Tried running all the backend services. Then started building the angular application by following steps
- Ran npm install
- Run yarn start
- Got the error Compiled with problems:
****ERROR in ./projects/product-service/src/public-api.ts
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve './lib/index' in 'C:\Learning\ABP_Project\GMS\apps\angular\projects\product-service\src'
projects/product-service/src/public-api.ts:3:15 - error TS2307: Cannot find module './lib/index' or its corresponding type declarations.
export * from './lib/index';****
- So i tried deleting the node module folder and ran npm install again but the same issue.
- how do i authorise to run product microservices in swagger for testing. currently when i try running any product APIs, it shows unauthorised.