- ABP Framework version: v7.4.2
- UI Type: Blazor WASM
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes/no
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue: Update an entity using ABP SUITE
we updated ABP cli, ABP and ABP suite to 7.4.2 and also also Volo.***, ABP ** packages, but we we update an entity using ABP suite, we get the below error
moreover, all the blazer side are not generated? is it a bug in 7.4.2
Hi, I will check this and write you back asap.
I could not reproduce the problem that you stated:
Your ABP Suite version and your ABP version must be the same to generate code successfully and not miss a code template. So, please check they are in the same version. Probably your .dll files are not up-to-date and they are in v7.4.1, so you can delete bin/obj folders and build your project. You can check this answer for more information.
I close the question since your problem seems to be related to inconsistent versions of ABP Suite and ABP. Feel free to re-open it if the answer above does not fix your problem.