- ABP Framework version: v4.2.2
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace: 2 problem statement:
- 1- Angular is not generating TypeAhead control and feature. Steps provided below.
- 2- How to convert current textbox or dropdown to typeahead type control? it will help us to improve current application
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
- 1- Create new entity in ABP Suite
- 2- In Navigation Property select entity and type as "TypeAhead"
- 3- Angular UI don't generate typeahed field
I couldn't reproduce your problem. I've installed CLI and Suite v4.2.2
dotnet tool uninstall --global Volo.Abp.Cli dotnet tool uninstall --global Volo.Abp.Suite dotnet tool install --global Volo.Abp.Cli --version 4.2.2 abp suite install --version 4.2.2
Created an Angular project with the following command:
abp new Anggular.EfCore04190804 -t app-pro -u angular --mobile none --database-provider ef -csf
I advise you to create a new project to see the component. and don't forget to add an item to be able to see the typeahead. typeahead doesn't show all items when you click the input. you need to enter some text to see the list