- ABP Framework version: v5.3.0-RC1
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace: EntityNotFoundException: There is no such an entity. Entity type: Volo.Forms.Responses.FormResponse, id: 53deee85-dd59-42be-64b7-3a03c9c10258 Volo.Abp.Domain.Repositories.EntityFrameworkCore.EfCoreRepository<TDbContext, TEntity, TKey>.GetAsync(TKey id, bool includeDetails, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
- Create a new tenant
- In the new tenant, create a new form with a question
- Open the created form and try to submit the result, this result in this error. It is working when you are not in a tenant.
I hope this is the right place to submit bugs for RC version.
Have an answer to this question? Log in and write your answer.