- ABP Framework version: v6.0.0-rc.3
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core / MySql
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): No Tiered (OpenIdDict)
- Steps to reproduce the issue:" Create a new project using ABP Suite and go navigate the application, performance are kind of pool
- Windows 10, Edge 104, Miniprofiler
I was wondering what to expect in term of performance of the commercial version. At the moment, i have mostly a brand new application (just added a few aggs using the suite) and i really feel like the performance are poor.
Here are examples: 2seconds to get the EditModel of a user. 10% only is spent on SQL
Take mostly 2sec to get the to users listing
Please understand im not here to complain but trying to understand if that the kind of performance to expect on production, is there multiple skipped layer of ABP when building in Release? At the moment, im quite scare to see how it would perform once i start adding business logic etc...
Obviously, i do understand that all the 'module' and 'automagically' stuff have a performance cost, but is 2sec to get a single user by its id normal or is there something wrong on my side?