- ABP Framework version: v8.0.0-preview20231120
- UI Type: Blazor Server
- Database System: SQL Server
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
Unable to find the required nuget packages for the latest nightly build.
NU1102: Unable to find package Volo.Saas.Domain.Shared with version (>= 8.0.0-preview20231120)
- Found 148 version(s) in ABP Commercial NuGet Source [ Nearest version: 8.0.0-preview20231118 ]
- Found 0 version(s) in ABP Nightly
- Versions from C:\Program Files\dotnet\library-packs were not considered
- Versions from Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages were not considered
- Versions from nuget.org were not considered
Is there somewhere better/faster to deal with these sort of issues?
You can use the wildcard version of the nightly build.
<PackageReference Include="Volo.Packages" Version="8.0.*-*"/>
Thanks! I used the documented method to switch to nightly builds and it did not work as expected. It is great to get this resolved within a couple of hours but either the documentation needs updating with the information you have just provided or the ABP CLI tool needs to be fixed to avoid wasting time stuck on these simple sort of issues.
Thanks phil, I will check the CLI.
Question Credits Refunded